Wednesday, January 28, 2015

pa pa ha nou mo kua kea



Dearest Christina,

I do hear tell that school is kicking your "hiney". LOL! Good - that means you're putting effort into it!

Still, I do miss our times together. We'll have to steal away some afternoon and go to Olive Garden and maybe steal away some other time for an after-the-kids-are-in-bed movie.

I've
unearthed
these
two
comic
strips
that
were
torn
out
of
the
paper
for
you.
As soon as I read them, I laughed out loud and knew you would be the perfect person to appreciate them!

I've been seeing some good movies! If you get a chance, go to the new Johnny Depp one, "Mortdecai". What a total hoot! My favorite line is: "I'm standing on a loo, holding a dead man's Goya." Art thieves can be so funny!

Okay, I'm at my Office Hours and a student just came in. Gotta go!

with much love always!

ps. Love to your menfolk! And boyfolk! :-)

***** ***** *****

Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument is located in Hawaii. It is one of 14 national marine sanctuaries on Earth.

No comments: