Tuesday, December 13, 2016

going broadway on a tuesday!



What an incredible Tuesday with Kevin this has been!
As I stated in another blog, I have long awaited seeing "Allegiance", the musical written by George Takei.
Long awaited!
Then, to discover the play had been videotaped during its run at Longacre Theatre, and that the recording was to be screened at the Regal Cinema right here... that was a dream come true!
Not only did I purchase tickets for Kevin and I, but I also paid to have his girlfriend (Sylvia) and my first niece (Christina) join us for the event.
I felt that strongly about all of us seeing it together.
This was an important history lesson for all of us.
i thank You, God, for this opportunity to learn another lesson about diversity, acceptance, and forgiveness.
We are so blessed.

No comments: