Wednesday, October 8, 2014

catchin' up the bro


Dear Dood,

Hey! I'm busy with school, busy with my social schedule, busy with yard work. All of that rain has had me mowing the front and back yards constantly. Well, I doubt that is true, but it sure seems that way.





The birthday party for Sebi was quite nice!
I had made a stuffed monkey for him, making sure it was super cuddly.
To my surprise, monkeys are a favorite of his!
Yeah!
And he really liked the toy and everyone else was delighted!





Hope is working at the Chu's store on the main street at Tybee, near the pier, and seems to like the work. Sebi is actually walking, albeit a little hesitantly, and is quickly getting a mouth full of teeth. He has such lovely, curly hair and beautiful brown eyes! I've enclosed the photo I took there. (I made two copies, one for each of us.)

The baby shower for Michael and Melanie's twin girls went very nicely, too. Alyssa and Leila are due in early November. Michael will have his hands full. I don't think he has a clue how tired he is going to be. Plus, he seems to think 3 packages of diapers will last them for about 3 weeks. Nope! That may be enough for one baby for three weeks, but certainly nowhere near enough for twins. He's smart, though, so he should do fine after that first week or so.

See you on October 25th!

with much love!

No comments: