Tuesday, July 10, 2012

baseball puns

Okay, you say you didn't get enough yesterday??? Good for you! You're hairier than I thought you were!
Well, here are a few you have never seen. N e v e r.
Yeah, that's quite an assertion, eh?
Making ME perhaps a bit hairier than YOU had guessed.
Hah!

These are baseball-oriented and devised whilst sitting in the stands, doing one of my favorite summertime activities: watching my boys of summer and soaking up the ambiance - and comments - of those around me. You never know where inspiration may strike!
:-)

So, here are my own little offerings to the world of wordplay.

Shagging flies, fun and games until you get caught!

on fireworks night:
Move that truck or it will be towed! Ribbit ribbit!

runner on second and homerun hitter at bat:
He could tie us up! Nah, he isn't really my type.

No comments: