Wednesday, May 30, 2012

pbj


PBJ in a brand new way

that's the way that I started my day

the very first day of my brand new year





lots of well-wishers yesterday
with words of hope
with words of cheer
with words of love for my brand new year

words for my head
words for my heart
words for my spirit
words to uplift me as i start my brand new year

yesterday i spent alone
getting my new car tag decal
getting my taxes straightened out
getting a thanksgiving turkey rolypoly with cornbread stuffing and cranberry sauce
yum!

yesterday i spent alone
getting my head straight
getting my heart straight
getting well wishes
getting well

today was the first day of my brand new year
pbj in a brand new way 4 breakfast
bread pudding with peanut butter ice cream and raspberry jelly
4 breakfast
yum!

No comments: