Saturday, October 27, 2012

strange pussy

Here's another odd little conversation between me and the bfe. This was a day after going out to dance with Rocks near the beach.

me: Last night, i danced with the devil, played with strange pussy, and had at least eight partners! And half were women!
me: i gotta wear my autumn leaves dress more often! ;)
me: How was *your* evening?

bfe: Dudette, an evening drinking PBR with Y* and his girl...doesn't sound anything like yours. I suspect everything you say to be true...but not exactly.

me: True dat!

bfe: ;)

me: K* (the librarian) was wearing devil horns and said "my friend, you are dancing with the devil" - and i responded, "and i was just playing with strange pussy"...
me: ...as i had a lovely orange tabby keep me occupied during the band's break. Strange pussy!

bfe: I thought that maybe it was someone dressed up in a cat outfit!
bfe: A real cat!
bfe: Even better!

me: As 4 the partners - i was asked to dance a LOT!! I did dance solo a bit, too.

bfe: (sends pic of Contessa) Buddy, I'm the only cat you need. But I understand...

me: You tell Contessa she has naught to fear. i DO belong to HER, and her alone!

bfe: That would make her very happy. But she is not a jealous cat. For the most part.

me: Srsly! i had SUCH a lovely time!

bfe: You were on fire!

me: i dreamt of her the other night... tell her that.

bfe: Me-OW!

No comments: