Saturday, October 20, 2012

home alone

So, yesterday, I arrived at my bff's house before she did. I contacted my bfe to let him know I had arrived safely and to chat (well, text, if you must know) while I waited.
The following is our conversation.

me: I'm here! And nuvi even showed me a new way to go. I think it may have been a little faster, even!
bfe: good to know!
me: She's still at work, so right now I'm home alone.
bfe: I've never seen Home Alone but I heard that shit gets crazy.
me: Total mayhem! hilarious! like 3 stooges (though there are only 2).
bfe: Just Larry and Curly... not the great mind of Moe.
me: UNLESS you consider the kid as Moe, wreaking havoc on the others!
bfe: A Moe shooting heroin later in life!
me: No, he would have been too mellow for all that if he was ON smack.
bfe: True, the her-won is supposed to make one mellow.

Man, I so enjoy these wacky chats!

No comments: