Friday, April 10, 2009

almost...

I am SO very ready for a little vacation at one of my favorite beaches. Daytona is calling me and I leave tomorrow morning for my home away from home. But first, I await my Charleston man, as I have invited him to come with me. The reservation I made in the middle of February was for a two-bedroom, just in case I wanted company, thinking I might invite a niece or so. You know, flexibility, in case I felt sociable, which is the resolution I'm working on this year. That was about the same time I test-drove eharmony and found it interesting and a fun concept.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to ask my singing bird if he would like to check out Daytona with me. He didn't respond right away, then I told him, hey, no pressure, it's two-bedroom. He agreed then, remarking that he had never been to that particular beach. A new beach for him, a second home for me. My turf, so to speak. Cool.

I am so looking forward to breathing again.

No comments: