Monday, June 22, 2009

52 of 166


No, I haven't become a Borg creature. My ranking has moved up slightly in a slightly larger field of participants. So... GO ME!!! After quite a hiatus, I'm back and up to 8000 words after a brief period of writing this afternoon. (Hey, it was slow at work and I jumped at the chance!) I intend to spend more time writing this evening, after dinner and my usual Monday night pursuits, i.e., watching The Big Bang Theory and How I met Your Mother. Yes, I am quite aware that they'll be repeats. Yes, I will watch them anyway, and enjoy every minute of it. There is truly so little tv I partake of; this hour of frivolity helps keep my sense of time's passage intact, much like the sun's travels across the sky help me during daylight hours. Now, to get some supper and clear my schedule of all else crying for my attention!

1 comment:

HouseT said...

So long as you're in the upper half of the main group ranking-wise and you're meeting your personal goals, it's all good. Keep working. :)