Sunday, January 24, 2010

punctuation panda

This is one of my favorite jokes, sent by email by my fsilm.

A panda walks into a restaurant. He sits down and orders a sandwich and quietly enjoys his meal. When the waiter gives him the check, the panda suddenly stands up, pulls out a gun, and shoots out all the windows!

As the panda is making his exit from the eatery, the manager shouts, “Hey! Where are you going? You have to pay for this damage and you didn’t pay for your sandwich!”

The panda yells back at the manager, “Hey man, I’m a PANDA! P-A-N-D-A! Look it up!”

The manager goes to his office and opens his dictionary, where he reads the following definition for panda: “A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring.
Eats shoots and leaves.”

1 comment:

faustina said...

I have probably mentioned this elsewhere, but it certainly bears repeating...
even though pandas are more raccoons than bears...
'fsilm' means former sister-in-law's mother...
and that would be Bev Lockamy.
I'm so glad I have these jokes to remember her.