Tuesday, September 2, 2014

highlights of dragon*con 28


I wish I had seen such a lovely beast while there!
True, quite a few of the lovelies in the Art Show certainly caught my gaze, but none imprinted upon me.
So, there they stayed.
This photo?
I took it outside StarCastle right here in town, while attending Samuel's 10th birthday party.
Here we are,
fresh and shiny,
first thing in the morning
at the MARTA train station!
The BFF, her bellydancin' pal, the daughter, and yours truly!
High point!!!
There the girl-child
and I were,
just wandering through
yet another crowd
of costumed folk...
and there HE was!!!

BEAKER!!!

Of course I asked to have my photo taken with him!
Fairy princess dress,
braids,
kickstarter-backed dustbunny,
and all!

Oh my! Gee golly! W O W!!!
It's Groot!!!
The little dancing Groot, coming back to life as only he can!
We were in the Walk of Fame and literally turned a corner to see him as he waltzed in.
Of course I took a photo...
even though it was clearly posted to not do so...
but I did anyway!
I'm an outlaw!!!
Just like Groot.
(smile)
So is Aela,
huntress of Skyrim,
my gallant companion
on this quest for dragons.
No dragons today, but treasure:
birthday greetings and love
from Billy Boyd!
A most successful quest, I say!

No comments: