Wednesday, September 3, 2014

mas photos de Dragon*Con 28


Ariel the mermaid
(odd how similar
the name is
to that of
yesterday's cosplay
- coincidence?),
replete in sail dress
and new legs,
takes a moment to visit
the octopus
astride this
steampunk Victorian vehicle.
Sebastian is not amused by the lack of attention to him.
After finding the octopus
to be no one she knew,
Ariel moved on.
Oceanic
Steampunk
Adventures?
A Norwegian troll hunter?
Finding (Captain) Nemo?
Mermaids trapped by Robots in Atlantis?
Craziness, for sure...
but my kind of crazy!


Dr. Horrible, his Freeze Ray in hand!
Dr. Horrible, after acceptance into the Evil League of Evil!
And even an aging, post-defeat, Hammer!!!
The best part of the Whedon Universe costume contest?
Right here with me, dear,
right here with me!!!
The first Dr, Horrible even gave me his container of Wonderflonium!!!
He must know I'm a chemist, not a fairy princess.
Wow, he is good!!!
And what would a
Whedon Universe
costume contest be
without characters from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"?
Not much, that's what!
Spike, on the left, is the one I want.
Come on over and bite me sometime, big boy...

And how about bringing
Captain America
and Thor
with you?
No need for them to remain
in S.H.I.E.L.D.,
missing the fun.
They can even
keep their boots on... rawr!

Settle down now, girlie!
That's not how those Canada pop stars do things!
Robin Sparkles reminds me
that girl fun can be had in more mundane ways!
"Let's Go To THE MALL!"
(smile!)

Oh, Minion!

My Minion!

How wonderful to see you here!

But however did you grow so tall?

Perhaps that is for the best.

The better to be seen,
my dear,
the better to be seen!


Then,
off I'm
whisked
on a flight of fancy
with Hiccup
and my
very most favorite
Night Fury dragon
ever,
Toothless!
What a glorious ride!
And, at the end of my day, to be greeted by Odd Lotters from home - what a sweet surprise!
My continued greetings, and hugs, to Thomas, Chris, and John - see your zany improv some Monday night, y'all!

3 comments:

Chris Soucy said...

7:43 pm, 3 Sept 2014:
from fb

please note the confused man wondering who the hell we are on the right...

Thomas Houston said...

7:45 pm, 3 Sept 2014:
from fb

I still say the only reason we got to spend that much time standing in one place is that people assumed we were really important or something. I mean, the carpet was lava, as you recall...

Anonymous said...

I don’t make it a habit to make comments on numerous articles, yet
this one deserves attention. I agree with the information you've written so beautifully here.
Thanks.