Saturday, August 16, 2025

2 out of 3 and the 4th will be free!

Sandwiches, that's the deal, sandwiches!

Jason's Deli has this promotion on Club Sandwiches that goes like this: buy three during this month, and they'll pony up a fourth one for free!

I hadn't really planned to join in on this one, but they made me a deal I couldn't refuse.

Namely, they gave me a five-dollar discount on twenty bucks of food.

That's when the notion came to me: buy two clubs with that 25% discount.

So, I did exactly that yesterday.

This is half of the whole Deli Club, which was one huge sandwich.

The photo shows what was left after I ate lunch.

I saved the free side - that bag of chips - to go with this half sandwich for tonight's dinner. 

And this is half of the California Club, served on a croissant, with free Blue corn tortilla chips with salsa.

It's the only Club that has that perk!

Usually that side costs $2.59, but I needed it for Friday's dinner, as I missed the S&K Friday Fiesta for the second week running.

That left the other half sandwich for lunch today - very good!

Four meals for less than $20 - and all I had to do was drive to the deli to fetch them home!

(smile!)

2 comments:

faustina said...

I forgot to mention the source of the other fifteen bucks for that four-meal repast!
It was AARP via Staples!
My toner cartridge ran out on me Friday morning - drats.
But I had gift card money for Staples: a $5 gift card 'bought' with AARP Reward Points, and a $10 gift card won from an AARP game!
So, I could say I used that $15 to get a discount on an HP902 ink cartridge...
or... and I like this option better...
I can say that Staples bought me two lunches and two dinners.
Oh, yeah!!!
I like that second option!!!
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

faustina said...

fb flashback from Aug. 16, 2025:
"Betsy Provost Kameron, Mary Ward-Smith, Mike Smith, Tony E Smith, Stephen Morgan, Zachary Smith, Matthew Mcewen - for my brothers and nephews and friends who chose learning a trade to keep civilization humming along - thank you!!!"
[photo link https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=800491205818054&set=a.291019530098560]
--------------------------------------------------
Betsy Provost Kameron
Nice! And true!
---------------------------------------------
Faustina Smith
Finally! Someone realizes without the trade skills and what some consider menial skills, we wouldn't get very far. All those who keep the water running, the power surging, structures built, the farms growing, spaces clean and service to the public it would be a very uncomfortable world without them.
Well said! Worth repeating and sharing.
Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------
Faustina Smith
Thanks, my fb twin!
[note: She lives in Newton, New Jersey]