Monday, November 26, 2012

123456


Just a little fun item today!
I was traveling between here and there and happened to glance at my odometer... and it read "123451". Oh, how very cool! I had a picture-taking opportunity coming up for my car!
I had a few of those moments which I had hoped to capture earlier, but each slipped through my hands, as I would forget that I was waiting for THAT dial click to occur. First, I had wanted "121212", simply because of the symmetry. That would have been cool!
Then, I had wanted "122107", as it would mark an anniversary of my life AD. But that reading flashed on past before I realized it was lost. Perhaps that was a good thing? Most likely. Much better to commemorate positive dates!
At any rate, today I was truly not thinking about much of anything and had this bit of coolness fall into my lap, so to speak.
And now I have shared it with YOU!
What treats are in store with YOUR odometer?

No comments: