Saturday, January 25, 2014

Beaufort? Charleston? Bluffton? No, Tybee.



bfe: Hey, Faustina. I have a question for you... do you remember when we went up to Beaufort some time back? Why did we do that?

me: I cannot recall. Which is odd. I clearly remember the trip to Charleston and Bluffton. Hmmm...

bfe: You know what. I was wrong, why was [it] we went to Bluffton... I remember we found a bar that was open and we went inside and had a drink. It must have been an early Outting in our friendship.

me: I had to take a nap after the mini golf. Def fun but I was flagging badly afterward.

bfe: We played mini-golf? I remember playing mini-golf up at Lake Winnie.
bfe: Damn my memory. Too much of the r&r? ;)

me: We went to a bar in Bluffton??? Do you mean the bar at Tybee?

bfe: I remove [remember] going to the beach late one night with you after the muse... once again very very early in our friendship.
bfe: I wish I could down load the images to your brain. But I haven't the technology!

me: "I" played mini golf TODAY.

bfe: Oh yes you said earlier you were going to do that!
bfe: Oh yes I wanted to take a nap today too. I was so tired.

me: After we saw No Exit.

bfe: Yeah. That evening I clearly remember.
bfe: bday celebration!
bfe: Oh btw happy birthday to my sibling unit out there!

me:Thats right. With Kristin.
me: Very nice. Kristin's birthday was Thursday.


bfe: I remember Kristin.

me: :-) of course you do. Silly rabbit.

bfe: Would that rabbit be Harvey?

me: Am trying to wake up. slept too long. Probably should have coffee.

bfe: Go get energized!!! Vroom!

me: Lol!

bfe: Yeah that's the problem with the so-called nap.

me: :-) i just foot [don't] want to be up all hours of the morning. Trying to resist the dark forces.
me: I had the alarm set for less than an hour. Then i slept longer.


bfe: I know that story...

me: I know you do.
me: You have to jump up and down too.


bfe: I've done it!

me: I even blogged about you oversleeping. :-)
me: But i really want to see the movie at the J E A. Their film fest has started.


bfe: Wake up! Wake up!
bfe: Take a hot shower!
bfe: Spin around!
bfe: Stick your left foot out!

me: If I spin around i will hurt myself. Not awake enough for dancing. Not for this much texting either. :)

bfe: But wait I thought you slept?

me: I did. TODAY.

bfe: Go wake up and head to the JEA!

me: You can't tell me What to do. But i think i will do that very thing. So thank you.

bfe: That's what the bus driver says when I tell him to have a good day!

me: LOL!
me: The movie tonight is a comedy called Putzel.
me: Kristin wants me to in [go] to Rocks on the Roof after. Jim Reed's band is playing there.


bfe: He seems to play there a lot.

me: I love dancing to their music! but i don't know about tonight though.

bfe: The magic rocks?
bfe: I saw Jim last night too I think but I didn't talk with him.

me: Yes he was at the Lucas.
me: Yes. Magic Rocks.
me: They may have a regular gig there.


bfe: That makes sense why his band plays there a bit! :)

me: :-) Got to jet. Film at 8. Later Gator!

bfe: Have fun!

me: You too dude.

No comments: