Wednesday, July 22, 2015

yoohoo, tony!



Yoohoo!

Anybody home?

Yes, I should have decided my travel plans a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't.

I should have written to you in time to let you know that I might be coming...
but there's that word "might".

I should have at least sent this off yesterday to give it one more travel day to you with the news.

That's an awful lot of "shoulds".

Anyway, here's where I stop use of that word.

I'm going to Stephanie and Daniel's wedding on August 1st. They live in Monteagle, TN, up in the mountains.

I finally looked up the distance and it's about two hours from you.

So, my plan is to get up early on Sunday, August 2nd, and come to see you.

Depending on the construction on I-24, I may not get there as early as I hope, but I will be there, even if it's just for the afternoon.

with my love!

No comments: