Friday, December 14, 2012

cat o' nine tales: 5

Tale 5:
me: 1. no Princessa note today?? :(

me: 2. may i have the two tales i missed on M and T?

bfe: There was a Princessa trivia fact sent out today (it was a motivational poster) but she did not know how to make her technology interface with your technology. She might have to use dropbox.

me: Oooh! A dropbox treat 4 me!

bfe: A hint of things to come: Princessa has also been collaberating on a comic book of her adventures. They might be replacing the Princessa Fact of the Day. They will be bigger and better but will not come out on a daily basis due to the work involved.

bfe: But she does not know how that project will play out. She is still negotiating terms of using her and other kitteh's likeness and their stories. Zoe is really holding out for more kibble and exotic waters.

me: Hm, that Zoe drives a hard bargain... But let Princessa know i am willing to be a silent partner. An Angel, in fact!

bfe: Zoe is just looking out for her brand. Give her a break!

me: HER brand?! She has no dog in this fight!

bfe: You do not know this comic!

me: Not yet. Soon?

No comments: