Monday, October 7, 2013

level one csi agent!


This has been my final day in Las Vegas and I had one more Groupon to use.
Off I went to the MGM Grand, for the Lion Habitat, a stroll through the Rain Forest Cafe...
and a journey into "CSI: The Experience"!

I opted for this nifty keepsake of my adventures as an agent in training.
Major Coolness, that was my name.
(smile)

The case I worked was titled "Who Got Served?" and it was a doozy.
A young woman's body had been found in an alley.
A tire tread was across her belly and a torn photo of her was nearby.
Who had done such a deed?

I analyzed the data from the lab report, including her DNA and stomach contents.
I analyzed the types of vehicles that had that tire tread.
I analyzed the fingerprints on the ripped photograph.
And I successfully solved the crime!

I have an official certificate, too!
I am now a graduate of "CSI: The Experience" school of hard knocks!
836274 is my Level One CSI Agent Identification.
Woohoo!


That was great fun - and made good use of my skills as an analytical chemist, too.
Do you guess that means I can write this trip off on my taxes?
(smile)

No comments: