Wednesday, December 30, 2015

unmaking Christmas before the new year


I don't want you to think these were the only Christmas cards I received. Au contraire!
But these didn't come from family or friends.
They were from institutions, companies, organizations.

This one was from
Linda and Carl Bleicken
at Armstrong State University.
How cool that they
paid homage to the
school's beginnings!

Cinematique is that lovely place in Daytona Beach! They'll be celebrating 25 years in February!
The Lucas Theatre has provided me with such a wide range of events to enjoy!
And the Smoky Mountain Performing Arts Center even sent a card!

The Lucas Theatre is included here
because it is where I donate
much of my time,
whereas the American Red Cross
is where I donate
body fluids to help others!

And here are three causes dear to my heart!
The Union of Concerned Scientists
has a worldwide scope,
as does Ocean Conservancy...
or should that be
an ocean-wide scope?
The only local place
that sent a card was the
Georgia Sheriffs Youth Homes.
Very nice!


Other great causes sent calendars and notepads, which I have shared with family and friends.
But I sure do like cards!
(smile)

No comments: