Friday, January 24, 2014

happy anniversary of... what?


Dear Tony,
I had not thought of putting funds into your account until I received your letter.
I've put $90 into your account, but will not have more until after I get paid - which will be 28 February.
So you might want to keep that in mind and plan accordingly.
By the way, I think somebody hacked my JPAY account.
Every credit card I have used on that site has had fraudulent charges run on them.
Every card.
It usually takes a month for the false charges show up.
This has been going on since March or April of last year.
I may have to switch to money orders, though.
I wonder if anyone else has had that happen.
The credit card companies have been very good about canceling the charges, so that's good, but sometimes the case drags on for several months. Very sad that someone is doing that.

Tomorrow is the Science Bowl at the school.
A bunch of high school students will be there to compete!
I'll be a reader,
which is what I've done
for the last few years.
They've tried to make me a timer or a scorer,
but I do best at reading the questions to the students.
I like that best, too!

with my love!

- And of course I wrote on the back of the card! I sent this joke to him!
Funny, I just noticed what anniversary this is: Four years since I blogged that panda joke!
Coincidence?

No comments: