Wednesday, January 29, 2014

one (dinner) leads to another, yeah, yeah, yeah


Rosa, Take 1, Tuesday, 28 Feb, a little after 8 PM:
Cue visual:

me: Salmon and capers pasta with asparagus and Rosa

bfe: That looks so good!
bfe: And with Rosa! I've missed her so much!
bfe: Would you give her a kiss on the cheek for me?

me: Hey man I will lick her wet self clean!

bfe: That sounds very dirty Faustina!

me: I had been saving her for a flight but i don't want her to languish any longer.

bfe: Wait... Rosa... that's not a person is it?!?!

me: :-) thought you might get a tickle out of that
me: Not a person. 4 sure.


bfe: That's smart of you... and you do not want her to go bad... when girls go bad!
bfe: Hey I listened to your cd Saturday! It was like evey famous jazz song that you knew but didn't know!

me: I know! really good tunes.

bfe: Ha ha!
bfe: So what nights do you teach?

me: M and W

bfe: Do you have plans next Tuesday?

me: I seem to be free. I just checked my schedule.

bfe: Your secretary let you know?!?!? That's what I always joke with my students! ;)
bfe: Well how about you come over Tuesday and I will feel you and we can watch the found footage festival DVD you got me a year or so ago? Would you be up for that?

me: Sho nuff.
me: You're going to 'feel' me? lol. Make that 'feed' and can do.


bfe: That sounds awesome. I will check with you on Sunday that the meal will be ok with you. Does that sound good?

me: :-)

bfe: Ha ha. Autocorrect you are so funny. Sorry, feeling you requires payment of service and I only do that behind the dumpsters at Forsythe!

me: Hey, what you do on your time is your biz. So a flight on Tuesday it shall be.

bfe: I look forward to Tuesday and sorry how you had to learn about my part time job to make ends match :(

me: :-) easier and more money than hawking wares on ebay.

bfe: :) just you lose a little more dignity with each passing blow. *ahem*

No comments: