Wednesday, January 8, 2014

shotgun on a Wednesday afternoon



Woohoo!
I got my car back and still had some off-time before the start of classes on Monday! So, my zombie-killing, huggable Hai went with me southward to slay the undead. Oh, yeah!
That's me, holding my pump-action shotgun, got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will, 'cause I shoot to thrill and I'm ready to kill, and I can't get enough and I can't get my fill - oops! You caught me jammin to AC/DC! Hey, it seems appropriate and the music ROCKS!


And here's Hai, blasting away at those oozing, rotting, bloody, brain-seeking creatures. That THAT!, foul creatures, and THAT! Bwah ha ha!!!

Yeah, it was a really fun day! We ate buffalo bites and philly cheeseburgers! We drank beer and raced fast cars! We rode throbbing motocycles in the snow and grabbed 1000 tickets from the pirate treasure chest!
And we killed zombies in the II, III, and 4 Houses of the Dead!
Oh, Yeah!
Then we made it back to town in time for the PFS Wednesday Night Flick at The 'Bean! The title immediately lets you know what lies ahead: "Live Like A Cop, Die Like A Man".
Wow! It was a good one, too, a 1976 action movie, shot in Italy, starring lots of foreigners, and dubbed in English. What a schlockfest! I kept thinking about the Ambiguously Gay Duo every time the two male leads hopped on the motorcycle - very funny! It didn't help that they were too pretty to be cops and had perfectly coiffed hair the whole time. Like I said, very funny and great fun!
Thanks, Hai, for an awesome day!

No comments: