Thursday, February 11, 2016

yellow snow and the pooka


Some of the folks I know are so zany!
Take Joe Buttner, for example.
He's the fellow that set me up as a volunteer at the Lucas.
That pretty much solidified his position as one of my favorite people.
(smile)
I had found out there would be a FREE play tonight out at Armstrong and had tried to alert everyone.
Here's the "conversation" he and I had.

him: Yeah, gee, that sounds like fun! Still in New Jersey though, so maybe not.
me: :-) Don't eat the yellow snow. Lol.
him: But it tastes the best! ;-)
me: Silly rabbit.
him: Thanks. I see a doctor about this. He prescribed medicinal LSD.
me: Lucky dog. I have friends who would be so envious.
him: He's a pookah.
me: Um. (silence) A who do what?
him: Name's Harvey....
me: :) I know him!
him: Want to come to New Jersey instead and help me pack up my house? It's lots of fun!
me: Um... Er... Hell to the NO! :-)
him: Not up for the challenge?
me: Nope. Hooray for me!
him: Well, back to work for me. Hope you enjoy the play. See you soon.
me: You too, kid.








No comments: