Friday, February 12, 2016

hey, dood!


Dearest Dood,

Hey!
Knock, knock!
Anybody there?

I know, I know.
It's not like I've been in regular contact, either.
This business of teaching four days a week is all well and good, but... the constant onslaught of lab papers to grade from four lab sections is wearing me out.
Holy cow!

This valentine's weekend, I'll be building two versions of one lab test, four versions of another lab test, and four versions of a lecture test.
Why so many?
Because I have to assume the students in the different labs and in the different lectures all talk to each other.
That means the Thursday afternoon lab folks might know what's on the lab test because the folks in the Tuesday morning lab would tell them.
Same thing for the students in the morning and afternoon lectures on Tuesday and Thursday.
Drats.
That's okay.
I leave some surprises to trip up folks who would cheat!
I swap values in a problem so the answer is the opposite of what they may have been told.
Hahaha!

Well, I better get back to work on them. I'm joining Barbara and Sandy for a movie tonight.
Later!

with my love!

No comments: