Thursday, June 6, 2013

fun 2 text!

As part of my birthday celebration, I was treated to three nights in Daytona Beach at one of my favorite places. Woohoo!!! I had invited the peace Guy and the bfe to join me, as it was a two-bedroom condo ON THE BEACH, but ended up going solo. Fine by me! That meant my schedule was my own!
Nice to know I was missed, though.

Tuesday, 4 June, about 10:30 PM:
peace Guy: U home yet? Or r u still having fun in daytona bch?
me: Still in FL!
peace Guy: Will u b back 2morrow b4 i go 2 work?
me: Magic 8 ball: Not likely.
peace Guy: Bummer. But u will b back 2morrow, won't u?
me: You betcha, sunshine! :)
peace Guy: No sunshine here, but looking 4ward 2 seeing u. Hope u r having fun. c u 2morrow when i get off work.
me: Indeed! Looking forward to it!

Wednesday, 5 June, noon:
me: Am on the road! will stop in JAX to kill zombies, then come home. Eat that chicken! :-)
peace Guy: Will bring sum chikin 2 work, thanks. Safe travels. Poor zombies.
me: Decided to spare the zombies, am visiting turtles @ Jekyll instead!
peace Guy: Neat!
me: More positive, too!



No comments: