Thursday, November 6, 2014

teddy bear on a motorcycle



See him? Isn't he the sweetest little brown bear ever?
No, really!
Don't you see him, looking right at you, perched atop some luggage on that beautiful red motorcycle?
This was the second time I had seen him on my travels down to Daytona today. I had wished I had taken a photo earlier, then I was granted this second opportunity.
Yeah!!!

Oh, wait.
That's right.
The image may be burned into my brain, but you don't see it, do you?
That's because my flip phone flipped when I held it in the almost-70-miles-per-hour breeze from my open car window.
Instead of getting a marvelous shot of the large teddy bear, I was treated to this lovely composition of blue sky and fluffy clouds.
Pretty, yes.
What I was aiming at, no.
But still quite nice.


Knowing I had missed my goal, I tried again.
As the biker was pulling off to the rest area, I snapped this one.
If I had known he was going to pull over there in time, perhaps I would have followed him, perhaps I would have asked about the bear.
Perhaps.
But I like the way this story ended.

You win some.
You lose some.
You carry on.

No comments: