Tuesday, November 4, 2014

happy new year, with music!


No, I haven't lost complete track of time!
I'm talkin' 'bout this "Happy New Year"! The Bollywood musical!

The cinema in Pooler is continuing to regal me with the musicals I so love - thank God for the Royal! Ever since September, I've had an Indian musical to make me happy every month! I do believe I just may be addicted to them.
(smile)
This time, we have a group trying to pull a heist, but there's a catch, of course. They have to qualify as entrants for a dance competition to be held on - when else? - New Year's Eve. Much hilarity, much dancing, much fun!
Here's a joke I wrote about it!

Q: What do "The Full Monty", "Sneakers", and "Happy New Year" have in common?

A: All have a collection of odd guys working toward a common goal!


Hey, I didn't say it was a good joke.
(smile)

I was so very psyched up for this movie! As I was ordering my popcorn, I was chatting with the young woman behind the counter about my love of the Bollywood films and how I had seen the ones for the past two months and was so excited to be seeing another one.
(Yep, I even ran on like that, too.)
And you know what?
She's a big Bollywood fan, too!
And you know what?
She gave me a poster for this movie!!!!!
Yes, she did!
A full-sized movie poster!!!!
(smile!!!)

No comments: