Monday, March 2, 2015

puns with taste and twists

Some are from JUMBLE, some are from crossword puzzles.
You'll figure out which is which, I'm sure!

DNA is evidence with a twist.

After a long day of planting bushes, it was finally dinnertime and he was ready to dig in.

The archaelogist was depressed because his career was in ruins.

The fact that he got into a wreck with his dad's car was evi-dent.

The 'a la' goes before the carte.

He didn't buy the fancy abacus because he wanted one without add-ons.

Sales of sports cars at the dealership were accelerating.

His pizza had arrived, and the computer programmer was enjoying mega-"bytes".

An ironer is one who can decrease.

The arm wrestling match was about to get out of hand.

Dracula's image was on the decline, so he decided to revamp it.

"This is my fishing spot - go find one of your own." is a bank statement.

"That's the worst synopsis I've ever read!" is a summary judgment.

"Do you know how to copy this disc?" is a burning question.

"I survived boot camp!" is a private message.

"I got a 'C' on the test." is a passing comment.

"Edison was born in 1847 and died in 1931." is a life sentence.

"Heart, liver, kidneys, lungs..." is an organ recital.



Fear not, my lovelies, more will be forthcoming.
I promise!

No comments: