Tuesday, March 24, 2015

have you moved yet?



Dear Tony,

Hey! You still there? I keep wondering if they're going to move you. I guess that's partly why I've been postponing writing as I don't want notes to get lost along the way. Still, I don't want you to think you're not loved, either.

I'm volunteering with the Savannah Music Festival this past weekend and up to April 3rd. So far, I've been to five
concerts for free! Yeah! I have two scheduled for today and one for tomorrow before school. Then, on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I'll be "working" at seven shows! I am so happy!!!

I've been to two bluegrass concerts, a cabaret show, and I've seen two operas twice!! The opera was definitely my favorite! I think it must be because I so enjoy musicals. Yep!

Gotta fly!

with my love!

***** ***** *****

My youngest brother, as I had mentioned in an earlier post, has had his security level changed from "close" to "minimum". The prison he is in does not usually house "minimum" inmates. I still have not heard of him being moved; I know he has a good work where he is and would hope that continues.
I'll just have to keep my ears open for any news!

No comments: