Friday, May 29, 2015

looking ahead

i thank you God for most this amazing day: for the leaping greenlyspirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes - e.e. cummings

I had sent the bfe a joke... I forget what it was... but I want to keep track of this conversation about our post-Spring semester travels. Up onto the sandy shore of my beach it goes!

***** ***** *****

Ha ha Faustina! That is very cute! You know I might be a bit pissed if I'd be expecting one chick and got another!

I hope your FL adventure went well. My Greek travels have been good so far! A few more days here in Ioannia (sp) and then to Italy for a while next week and ending in Athens at the end of next week! We will have to get together when I make my triumphant return to the 'vannah!

Stay safe and I hope all is well with you and your family (especially your brother),
Jeff

***** ***** *****

When you return next weekend, I will be in AL for my littlest niece's 3rd birthday.
Then I'll be visiting Tony that Sunday.
THEN I'll be in Sapphire, NC, at a place I've never been before. I had hoped Sam could join me, but she cannot get the time off work. So, I'll have the two-bedroom in the mountains all to myself. Hm... wonder what trouble I can get into???
LOL! You know me! The answer to that is NONE.
Florida was definitely the pause that refreshes. Baseball, my very own indie film fest, and a free concert from a Bruce Springsteen tribute band. The only way it would have been better is if the band had played more than two songs before the monsoon started!
Still, very nice to leave town and wake up somewhere else.
I'll be back from NC for just a couple of days before heading down to FL and Orlando with Christina and Jason, sans kids. THAT will be very nice!
Then I'll bop down to South Beach for a couple of days, come back via a couple more days in Orlando, then be here until that first weekend in July, when I'll be off to Augusta for the 30th anniversary celebration of my maternal cousin and her partner.
(Not the paternal cousin and her husband that I go to for Thanksgiving. jsyk)
Ronnie? He's back in his tent, back to drinking, but swears he's cut back.
He just doesn't get it.
But his Five Wishes living will is signed and witnessed, so he can live however he wants.
I refuse to take on any guilt for his choices.

Glad to know you're having fun times! Take plenty of pictures!

with my love,
Faustina the F-grrl

***** ***** *****

Faustina,

Wow....this is your Southeastern tour this summer! You should get a t-shirt made up of the dates and locations like a real concert t-shirt! Did I see that it was your birffday? If it is, happy birffday to ya! We will definitely need to celebrate when YOU make your triumphant return to the 'vannah!

Have fun and safe trips! And you be sure that you take some pictures and come back with some stories.

I am very sorry to hear about Ronnie, but you cannot control another human being :( I think you have been the best sister...the best human being anyone could be in that situation. Again, :(

Anyway, have fun and please do not burn up the southeast on your tour...you do not need to aspire to be Guns n' Roses or Motley Crüe on YOUR tour!

Jeff

***** ***** *****

Nice to have a physicist in your corner!

No comments: