Monday, February 8, 2016

all play, and work, too!


The days -
and nights, and mornings, too -
are just full,
as Calvin would say to Hobbes.
I think the surfeit of film festivals has finally run its course.
Please let me know of any I may have missed!
The Strange But True Documentary Film Festival got the ball rolling, followed by the Telluride Mountainfilm on Tour Savannah.
Then came the Gray's Reef Ocean Film Festival, in the midst of the two-week Jewish Film Festival!
The 8th Annual Francophone Film Festival finished up this weekend.
Wow!
And you know what?
Even though I partook of all five French films this weekend, I still managed to grade papers for four labs AND serve as Reader for six hours at the State Middle School Science Bowl.
Of course, my house is a total wreck...
but that's exactly the way I like it!

No comments: