Friday, February 12, 2016

WHAM! what a romance!


I gotta tell ya, he's no Ferris Bueller.
But that's alright by me!
Hahahaha haha!
Deadpool is a totally righteous heathen with a refreshingly wicked sense of humor and he could leave his boots under my bed any time...
'Cept he won't.
No, not because he is a fictitious character.
That has nothing to do with it.
The fact of the matter is this: he's a one-woman man.
Strictly.
It's that whole "his curvy edges fit her curvy edges like two jigsaw puzzle pieces with the picture on top"...or somethin' like that.
Such a wonderful love story - for a girl like me - for this Valentine's Day weekend!
It brings to mind
an earlier time
when I was in my early twenties
and open to all comers!
(smile!)
It's all very romantic!
And loaded with action!
And the opening credits are a hoot and a half!
Hahahaha haha!
I only wish I could have broken my cherry on this with Live Out Loud instead of a bunch of strangers!
What extra fun that would have been to see this with that bunch of guys!

Ooooh!
I just got it!
Deadpool was Wade Wilson!
Hahahaha haha!
Hahaha haha!

I want to go see it again right now!!!
But all the cinemas have gone dark now.
I have to wait until tomorrow.
That's okay...
I'll have sweet dreams tonight!
Hahaha haha!
(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

No, this was definitely NOT the movie I was supposed to see with Barb and Sandy!
As if they would even consider it... LOL!
But I got the time wrong on "45 Years" and would have missed almost thirty minutes of it.
However, I was right on time for "DEADPOOL"!
i thank You, God!
Pork chops for $5 for dinner AND this outrageously romantic action flick!
I must be doing *something* right!