Saturday, February 13, 2016

whisking up love!


If ever there was a couple that brought to mind a Norman Rockwell classic, that couple would be Thomas and Danielle.
Today, at 1 o'clock this afternoon, they will become husband and wife...and I will be there.
You better believe it!
Thomas is a fellow member of the League of Savannah Bloggers - meaning I've known him for quite a few years now. (I became a member of that illustrious group in 2008, just a month or so after him.) The past couple of years, he's been a bit more absent from the ether sites he created, but that's totally understandable.
The man has found the love of his life.
How very wonderful!
Danielle and I met when we both auditioned for a play that neither of us were cast in. No worries! She has found a home on several stages since then, with several theatre families here in this seaport. I've been able to watch her sing about a hippopotamus for Christmas! I've watched her dance in productions on the Club One stage! I've shared many a laugh with her at Odd Lot antics!
And I've been blessed to watch the love story unfold between these two beautiful people.
i thank You, God.


"Wishing you

a lifetime of

happy mornings
and good nights and
sweet dreams

in each other's arms!"

1 comment:

faustina said...

Wondering about that title, aren't you?
(smile)

Well, it refers to The Quick Whisk I gave them for their wedding!
http://thequickwhisk.com/

At one point last year, i was in the right place, at the right time, and was able to take advantage of a great deal on this handy kitchen tool. Actually, it was "buy one, get one free", plus I have a smaller version for me!
I knew this wedding was on the horizon, plus another in two months.
Hooray for my angels looking out for me!