Sunday, May 5, 2013

con amor, desde el cielo


As i was waiting for the bfe to join me for lunch and a play, i lifted my eyes skyward, as i so often do.
And a message from beyond was written for me.
A message of love, still, always.
I had noticed the swiftly racing clouds earlier, rain makers leaving town for other environs, racing, racing to arrive on time to the next area due for a soaking.
Now, there was a message writ for my eyes! Could I capture it forever, to share with others, to read again and again? Would the message dissipate before i could even open my phone and take aim?
Oh, please!!!
Please stay for just a few seconds!
And the message did, barely managing to maintain its integrity, to preserve the delicate lace doily of a heart occupying the massive portion of sky above me as the air swirled around it.
I don't think Mama knew how to tat.
Maybe it was crocheted from those stray wisps of water vapor...
for me, from her, as another Mother's Day apart draws near.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good evening! Again, I enjoyed lunch and the play! Thanks for being my alarm clock! Sorry!

- the physicist

5 May 2013, 7:44 PM