Thursday, October 1, 2026

happy bday8 to miss chlo!

Her birthday party is to be held on Saturday, and I am all set!

Remember, I bought her this "Super-Cute Kawaii Fun Activity Case" before we even went on the cruise.

Just the case looks fun!

And it goes so well with the theme of unicorns in this poster that my first niece made two weeks ago, doesn't it?

I pointed out the typo in her daughter's name, but, as she said, it's already gone out to everyone that way.

I decided to capitalize on that by also giving Chloe this book from my kickstarter days.

See, it's full of zany monsters with crazy names and poetry full of made-up words to describe them!

Plus, it's autographed, so that may well be part of Chloe's retirement fund some day.

Who knows?

That could happen!!!

(smile!)

2 comments:

faustina said...

So, I had mentioned that in the spirit of the typo on the birthday poster I chose this book.
Here's why: on the inner flyleaf, there's a typo.
"Speical thanks to..."
Makes it perfect, right?!
(smile!)

faustina said...

Here's all the swag I received from that kickstarter project.
That's why she got a bookmark, too.

https://filmloversinscenicsavannah.blogspot.com/2014/08/creature-discomforts-of-home.html