I did the laundry yesterday, including the bed linens.
With my right hip now having joined my right thigh in being aggravating, I just may have to ask for help doing that task next month.
If I can just get someone to get it from the house to the car, then from the car to the house, I can handle it.
Suds Laundromat has a cart I can wheel out to the car to load and offload my basket.
That helps a lot.
As for the front yard, my brother Smitty took care of that early this afternoon.
His riding mower is down.
I texted him early this week, so he knew the situation must be bad.
I think he was a little shocked at just how bad it was.
He told me it looked like it hadn't been mowed since he last did it.
I confirmed that was true.
He was mowing my front and back yard while I was returning from the cruise.
i thank You, God, that he still takes care of that for me.



1 comment:
I was on a ZOOM meeting with AARP-GA when Smitty was here.
He left before I was done.
I called him to thank him, and told him I had two gift cards for him from Carrabbas.
I know he and Mary like that restaurant.
Fortunately, I have two $15 gift cards that were rewards from Chase.
i thank You, God.
Post a Comment