Sunday, March 30, 2014

like grains of sand


Today was a blustery day at the beach... but Barbara and I went walking there anyway.
It was the first blue-sky day that we had been both free... and I had leftover popcorn for the seagulls.

I had taken some photos of my hair this morning.
This is an important step in my moving on process.
I've been trying to become more accepting
of my current age, to better embrace the me as I am, by substituting my present appearance into my mental image of me.
You see, I tend to carry around an image that is long overdue for an update. But I'm working on changing that, as I mentioned earlier this month.
Comparing the gray steaking of my hair to the racing stripes on the beach today is a fabulous way to celebrate the me of now. Coincidence? Of the best kind! The coean and I, both with gray highlights to whip around in the breeze - I can think of no perspective more pleasing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Universe theuniverse@tut.com via tut.ccsend.com

Mar 31

to me

Faustina, avoid gray areas.

There, the illusion of safety is guarded by the lies of "maybe," "sometime," and "I don't know." There is a truth. There is a way. Life is absolute, and its principles exacting. If you put it out "there," it has to come back. Ask, and it must be revealed.

Think, speak, and move with your desires, and nothing will ever be the same.

Tallyho,
The Universe

Christina said...

Love you and your gray hairs!

indomitable JinHi said...

JinHi Soucy Rand
Faustina, Thank you for sharing this with me. I am enjoying watching my own transformation.