Sunday, March 2, 2014

may day date!


So, yesterday, I had forwarded some pictures to my BFF of the trip out to the winery. I didn't hear back from her until today. Chances are VERY likely that she was already asleep when her phone received the photographs!
Really! Her sleep schedule is about the opposite of mine. She's up and at 'em at 0400 and I'm just getting to bed about that time.

BFF: How cute! Did you sample lots of tasty beverages?

me: You bet! The weather was even warm!

BFF: NICE!!!!

me: Heard that! :-)

BFF: If I may, could you check your calendar, Morgan and I are performing in the mayday show may 5, I know it's a Sunday, but we would love to see you. As an added incentive, Morgan and 3 of her friends are blowing off prom... Long story, and want me to take them on a girls formal night. Would be delighted if you were my date! Saturday May 4

me: Count me in! Sure, it is the weekend before the Final Exam - but i only have to make the test. :-) Do we get to dress up?

BFF: Bring it!!!!! As fancy as you like!

me: Yeah! And the crowd goes wild! (as only a Muppets crowd can!)

BFF: Woohoo! So excited!

me: <3

When I checked the calendar, it turned out the dates were actually Saturday, May 3rd, and Sunday, May 4th - even better! I am so glad she didn't wait until the last minute to ask me! She knows how my dance card gets filled up, so she planned well in advance... yeah!!!!
We are going to have SUCH fun!!!

No comments: