Friday, October 21, 2016

dancing on the ceiling!


When the man on the telephone asks, "Are you sitting down?", you should always sit down, then answer, "Yes".
The tremble in the voice is optional.
(smile)
What marvelous news Kurt Nelson had for me!
The precious funds spent to research my invention had returned favorable news: My design is unique!
Not only is it unique, but totally marketable, copyrightable, and patentable!
Yeah, I think I may be making up words now...
but I am so very excited!!!
What am I talking about?
My version of the Periodic Table!
The one I created this past summer!!!
The one original I had packed up in case I fled Hurricane Matthew.
The research had found that NO ONE ELSE has EVER had my idea!
Not ever!!!
Amazing, isn't it?
Honestly, I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face!
(SMILE!)

On Tuesday at two, I'll be chatting with Michael Meyers (no, not that one, and certainly not that one) about what to do next.
Soooooo excited!!!
I'll have to see about a crowd-sourcing campaign to raise the funds for the industrial patent - the twenty-year version which my invention warrants!!!!!
Mama and Daddy would have been so proud of me!!!
i thank You, God, for granting that inspiration!

No comments: