Tuesday, August 20, 2013

arf arf!

Dear Tony,
Hey, hey, hey! This puppy dog looks like he needs a home, doesn't he? Poor little thing... I hope he soon finds one.
Life is rolling along here. My finances haven't improved, but my attitude has. After all, it takes far too much energy to be unhappy and miserable. I just don't have that kind of energy, you know?
I have pondered what to do with your son's address. I really hate that his kids are not receiving any support from him, but I don't want to be the one who turns that information over to DFACS, either. Such a quandary. I'll continue to think about and pray that he will initiate the right behavior toward his responsibilities. His daughter and son are wonderful, smart children and you should be very proud of them!
School is in its second week. Next week, I'll give my students their first test. I do hope they have been doing the homework I've assigned! I plan to put a few of those problems on the test. That way, when see those problems on the test, they should recognize them and get a boost of confidence, making them more relaxed when they work the other problems on the test. At least, that's my philosophy!
with much love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truely thankful for all the great cards that you continue to send me. It's great the way you show me the love you have for me. I love you too!
The adorable golden lab puppy I've been keeping standing in my locker box - thanks again.
love ya lots,
Tony

Anonymous said...

Coolness! I'm so glad he has a nice home now! Love you!