Wednesday, February 11, 2015

flash! Ahhh ahhh!


Yes, I have been staying up until ridiculously late hours.
(Or insanely early, depending on your point of view.)
But that worked in my favor today!
As I was waiting for the coffee to perk, I was searching the television version of the ether to find a bit of lightweight entertainment to begin my day.
Talking heads?
I prefer the music, thanks.
Judges and such?
Um, no.
Sales pitches?
Absolutely not.
And there it was... 1980's "Flash Gordon"!!!
Now, THIS is tv as it should be!
I watched the whole thing, too.
I had tuned in near the start, just after Flash and his friends have been captured by the evil Ming.

Then, near the end, one of my favorite scenes!
Brian Blessed, boisterously blustering!
Here he is in his glory, urging his Hawkmen on,
reprising his childhood role of Prince Vultan!

At last, the evil emperor is pinned down!
(Get it? Pinned down?)
Hahahhaha!

Woohoo!!!!

Flash, sword-wielding,
is stepping up to finish off
the evil Ming...

Success!!!
All hail Flash!
Go, Flash! Go!!!

I couldn't say it any better!
My thanks to YOU, brave Hawkmen!!!

(smile!)

Now, to truly begin my day and head off to school.
Later!

No comments: