Monday, February 9, 2015

valentine winging northward!



Hey, Dood!

I'm doing much better now. My frame of mind has been restored to a cheerier tone, thanks to good hugs this weekend. From whom, you ask? Have I met the man of my dreams after all??

Well, no, that hasn't happened. (At least, not to my knowledge.) I still have hopes that it will, but that day has not yet arrived.

Maybe today is the day? Maybe!

Back to who was hugging me last weekend. First was Ronnie. Yep, our brother, Ronnie. I called him Saturday morning to see if he would join me at IHOP and he said yes! We had a good time there and he ate every bit of his sirloin tips with onions and mushrooms. Did you know he loves mushrooms?

Then, that afternoon, Christina and I went out for Mexican food. Always a favorite for me! Both her and that type of food! :-)

And on Sunday, I met Bonnie in Bluffton for lunch and a movie. She brought Merritt (9) and Conner (6) with her, too! Many hugs!!!

As the card says:

Valentine's Day
is a wonderful time
to think of the people we love,
So you can be sure
on this Valentine's Day
You're someone
that I'm thinking of.


(I added three exclamation points at the end.)

with much love!

No comments: