Friday, August 9, 2013

2 txt is to talk - almost!

23 july 4:31 pm
me: Vroom, vroom!
joe: What? Did you buy a new car?
me: LOL! No, but that's a funny response!

23 july 5:12 pm
* * * about an upcoming PFS movie * * *
me: Jim isn't sayin'.
me: All we know is it's a movie with Albert Brooks.
bfe: BTW on a funny note, I thought the movie was called, "Jim isn't saying"!
me: HahaHA! that's a hoot!

1 aug 11:59 Am
hai: Soooo guess who got a job at the new learning Commons at AASU? (Points to self) This Guy right here!!!!
me: Heard that from Beer. Congratulations!
hai: Soooo I'm DEF thinking this Saturday at the Distillery after Last of the Mohicans. You in?
me: Yes!

3 aug 3:31 pm
hai: hey are you going to see last of the mohicans tonight? If so do you want to be my Girl Friday on a Saturday?
me: No, dear, am on my way to ATL with Joe. will be back later 2nite.
hai: Oh okay just checking. I'll see you later tonight right?!!?!!?!
me: Yes, dear! :-)
hai: Good good I better see you tonight ... or ELSE!!!!
* * * about six hours later * * *
me: Hai, I am not going to make it. But i do want to still take you to 17hundred90. Will that be ok?
hai: Gasp!!!! My soul is wounded!!!! J/K It's fine.
me: :-) love you!
hai: Love you more :-)

6 aug 11:09 am
me: Good morning!
joe: Good morning! Just putting things away. Damn, i have a lot of shit!
me: Working on stuff to Goodwill today.
joe:I do nelieve you have more stuf but also more room. And u r bribging stuff 2 goodwill and not even moving!
me: Every once in a while, i just have to get rid of some stuff. Keeps down my hoarder tendencies.
Joe: Need 2 examine my own hoarder tendencies. But right now i need 2 start getting ready 4 work.
joe: Thanks 4 checking in.
me: Call me 2nite to tell me about ur 1st nite w SW.
joe: will do

... and he did and we talked for 45 minutes... very nice!


8 aug 12:24 pm
* * * after a PFS showing of two episodes of "The Amazing Randi" * * *
me: I was a magician"s assistant 2nite!
Joe: Oooh! Did he make u disappear?
me: Hahaha! No, but he did make a dollar bill i burned re-appear!

No comments: