Saturday, April 6, 2013

when pigs... dive?


After dancing along to the sounds of Lake Street Dive, I bopped across the bridge, unsure of my destination, just enjoying the sunny day. You know? Too much energy to stay put, at least not yet.
I called my stepmom, to see if she might be able to meet for slunch or a movie or a chat. No, not this time dear, she was babysitting the two grandsons.
No problem, I would just keep driving until I found where I was going.
Wherever that happened to be!
Maybe I would go to the Wendy's where she and I sometimes met for dinner?
No, not this time.
Maybe I would continue to Bluffton to the erstwhile Sea Turtle Cinema and environs?
Hmmm... nah, I wasn't feeling it.
What to do?
Hey! I haven't been to The Pink Pig in a while! And I actually have some cash on me for a change!
But was it enough???
It was!
That ten-spot bought me a bbq pork sandwich with fries and a side of coleslaw. I drank water, so I would have enough to include a tip for the waitress.
Ahhhhh... that Gullah bbq sauce is THE BOMB! Better than ketchup on the fries!

No comments: