Sunday, April 21, 2013

flashback from fb

One of the things I do on facebook these days is delete the "memories" that pop up.

This time, though, I found the three, separate, "memories" of posts from this day in 2013 painted too good a picture of my life then for me to simply delete them.

Instead, I have come back in time to post them here.

-------------

Black Maria Film festival last Friday - thanks SCAD! Thanks to Jim Reed for encouraging me to go!

Yesterday, Brunch for Sarah Morgan's baby shower for family down at Tybee (Thanks Nancy! So good to see Jean Marie, Susan, and Jean there, too!), then "Hands of the Spirit" at Muse Arts Warehouse - both very uplifting!  Lunch at Kayak Kafe, featuring their $2 brownie and an Arnold Palmer drink (lemonade and iced tea) - and it was my first time there, so that counts toward my New Year's Resolution.  Sah-weet!  Afterward, I was "Singing In The Rain" at the Lucas - and the poster is MINE!  Woohoo!  Nice to see JinHi and Mark Rand there, too!  Then down to Tybee for a look at the beach in the half-moon light - ahhhh!

-------------

So, whatever happened to that poster I won at "Singing In The Rain"?

I gave it to Joe Buttner, for his apartment's bare walls.

In trade, he gave me a memorable adventure!

(smile!)

No comments: