Sunday, February 9, 2014

gotta get a GOTT!


bfe: Contessa, begin transmission:
bfe: Good evening Dr. Smith.

me: Good evening my dear Contessa!

bfe: I have in my possession one cooler you may know:

me: Oh yes. Silly moi. But i know it to be safe with you.

bfe: i require a ransom on said cooler. Either a.) you have dinner at my abode where I will feed you salmon with an apple/horseradish thing-a-ma-jig or b.) one million united states dollars! Not euros, not dinars, not yen, but USD.

me: I see. A ransom demand. Clearly more pets are required.
me: I choose choice a.
me: When would my presence be requested?


bfe: Contessa! End transmission! Oh by the way that's an awesome chair!

me: Oh i am well aware of your power. I exist to do your bidding.

bfe: ha ha! That is ... wise of you.

bfe: I purchased three movies over the weekend. You may choose one if one is to your liking:

me: Very nice!

bfe: What day works best for you?

me: Shall we again do Tuesday?

bfe: That sounds awesome!
bfe: I look forward to it!

me: I shall share my last Blanc du Bois with you.
It will be very yummy with the fish.


bfe: Your cooler thanks you... today.

me: :-)

bfe: :) I look forward to that!
The flight went so well!
I trust your ... taste.

me: Thank you!
I shall endeavor to please...


2 comments:

faustina said...

Monday, 10 Feb 2014:
I have seen Adaptation - good movie! But i choose the Mae West film for tomorrow. okay by you?

Anonymous said...

Monday, 10 Feb 2014:
That is a good choice - I hope! I have never seen a wc fields film!

- Jeff