Friday, February 28, 2014

she said carbon footprint!!!


Today, I was talking to my first niece, mostly about this and that, nothing special. Then we got on the subject of gas prices and gas mileage. And you know what she said? She said she wished she had a smaller vehicle that got better mileage, because she knows her carbon footprint is huge from one of the jobs she does (ferrying children in foster care around for their visits with their not-quite-suitable parents).
Wow! Did she really just say that???
I guess I am having an impact on at least one of my nieces and nephews.
I am so very proud of her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Universe theuniverse@tut.com via tut.ccsend.com

Feb 28

to me

Faustina, can you imagine someone waiting for a rosebud - yearning to smell its heavenly fragrance and eager to see its impossible beauty - yet becoming so focused and impatient for its impending bloom that they become blind to all the others that already have?

It happens,
The Universe