Friday, February 7, 2014

Go, Seahawks!


Hey, Dood!
"In your face!" That's what this wolf told me to tell you. Brassy, ain't he?
He's from Colorado and he's still a little upset about that Super Bowl fiasco. What a blow out! He's pretty sure the Broncos would have been okay if the state had not legalized marijuana. After all, they must have been stoned, right? Missing all those passes, just standing there while the Seahawks scored and scored.
You'll have to excuse him. He doesn't understand that the drug isn't allowed across state lines, so no way it could have been at the Super Bowl site. Right? Lol!
I just found out that my credit card was not lifted from that website - whew! Still, I'll have to be more careful. They think it was someone local who stole my number when I used the card. Checks are safer!
More later!
with my love!

ps I'm glad your friend's mom and the little girl are hanging in there.

(on the back)
A joke, eh?
Last week it got so cold -
How cold was it?
It was so cold that my grandpa's teeth were chattering - and they were at home on his dresser.
Hahaha!


No comments: