Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kermit was here


Why are there so many songs about arcs of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths of 380 to 750 nanometers in concentric circles formed by reflection and diffraction through moisture in the Earth's atmosphere?



No, that was not a physicist spouting that bit of pretty talk. Not this time.
It was an analytical chemist steeped in watery research, with an eye on the world around her. She even had the prose displayed in different shades to enhance the Rainbow Connection.

I got it right away, but then, I'm not wired quite right.
That's okay.

Sam would have totally gotten it, too. Sometimes at karaoke, he would even sing that song for me.
He was very good with it, hitting the notes perfectly.

I do hope she gets the job.
She'll be a breath of fresh air through these stuffy halls.
I only hope I will still be here, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my fаcebook group?
Τhere's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers!
-- Muppet fan

faustina said...

Please do share this with your friends! And, thanks for doing so!