Monday, June 2, 2014

cards with a comfy way about them


This is from my first niece, received at yesterday's aurprise! party.
Inside, she had again composed a poem for me, this one free-form.
Aunts are special people.
Tina, you have a comfy way about you.

You love to chat with me.
You make me feel important.

You advise a little and listen alot.
You are kind of like a friend and a second mom all in one.

You splurge for little extra.
You tell the most interesting stories.

You are part of my fondest memories of growing up and good times.

You are such an important part of my life.

I love you so much!


This cheery card is from her mom
-
aka my outlaw Melinda!
-
and little sister Chelsea and stepdad Matt.
This cutie is from my nephew,
Mike,
her one-and-only brother.
He had written 'with much love to my favorite Aunt!'
LOL!
I need to get him out for karaoke again!
My "biggest little brother",
the one who had almost spoiled the surprise yesterday, gave me this one.
My inlaw Mary,
I am sure,
is the one who picked this out for them and the new graduate to give.
Oh, with two movie passes tucked inside!
This pair is from my youngest brother, the one in north Georgia.
In another two years, maybe he'll be able to join us!
My stepmom wasn't actually at the party, but I wanted to make sure I included her card.

Inside read '... enjoy the Ride.'

She added, "I know you will 'enjoy the ride'. You are a fun, caring person. Love!"

Yep, she knows me pretty well!
And now, it's time for me to go!

Later!


No comments: